We’re kicking off this summer with a set of workshops presented by the various providers here at BabyLove. We’ve chosen some common topics, like sibling preparation, and some not so common ones, like Pregnancy after Loss. All of them have low registration fees, and we’d love to have you join us. Tell your friends and family, too! Workshops currently listed include:
- Your Growing Family: Preparing parents and siblings for the birth of a new baby, Wednesday, June 24th 6pm-7pm; $10/ family
- Make & Take “Coping Box” Activity, Thursday, June 25 10am-12pm; $3.50/ child
- Make & Take workshop: Summery essential oils products, Wednesday, July 8at 7:00pm – 8:00pm; $7-$10
- After a Cesarean (or two): VBAC versus a repeat cesarean, Wednesday, July 22nd 6pm-7:30pm; $10/ family
- Another Beginning: Pregnancy after loss, Wednesday, August 12th 6pm-7:30pm; $10/family
- Self Care for Moms, Wednesday, September 16th 6pm-7:30pm; $10
For more information and links to register, visit the workshop page.